For 20 Gyoza
- 300gms ground chicken
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 egg
- 3 spring onions bulbs, thinly sliced
- 1 piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Passion Fruit Malageuta Sauce, or more to taste
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Sprigs Toasted Sesame Oil
- 20 Gyoza wrappers, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sprigs Toasted Sesame oil
- ½ teaspoons Passion Fruit Malageuta sauce, or to taste
- Combine ground chicken cabbage, egg, green onions, ginger, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon Passion Fruit Malageuta sauce, garlic, and 1 teaspoon Toasted Sesame in a bowl.
- Place 1 teaspoon of chicken mixture in the middle of each Gyoza wrapper. Wet edges with your finger or a brush. Fold up sides to form a semicircle; pinch edges to seal.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add 12 to 15 gyoza to the skillet. Cook until golden brown on the bottom, about 2 minutes.
- Pour in 1/2 cup water; cover and cook until water is absorbed, 5 to 7 minutes. Repeat with remaining gyoza.
- Mix 2 tablespoons soy sauce, rice vinegar, 1 1/2 teaspoon Sprigs Toasted Sesame and ½ teaspoons Passion Fruit Malageuta sauce together to make dipping sauce. Serve dipping side alongside gyoza.
Be the first to comment “Sweet Spicy and Tangy Red Cabbage Slaw”