Prep time: 1hr
Ready in 2hr 30 mins approx.
- 3 cups light canned coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups quick Oats
- Berries of your choice
- 1 tsp Sprig Bourbon Vanilla extract
- 1/2cup Cinnamon Imbued Honey
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup Quick Oats
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup Sprig Jar of Mocha & Cacao Bliss
- Blend all the ingredients, except for the berries, thoroughly on high until creamy and smooth.
- Add the berries and pour into an ice cream maker and churn until it is a soft serve consistency, around 50mins.
- Transfer to a baking tray and freeze for an hour.
- Heat butter on a pan and shallow fry the oats until crispy and lightly brown.
- Take out the ice cream from the freezer.
- Spread the Mocha and Cacao mix to form a thick layer about ½ cm approx.
- Sprinkle the fried oats on top and chill for another 1 hr.
- Allow to soften for approximately 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe and Pictures Antara Boruah, Choukascribbled.