Prep time: 35 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 8 pcs Chicken wings
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp barbeque sauce
- 2 tbsp sprig habanero sauce
- Oil for searing and basting
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Clean and pat dry chicken wings
- Mix all the marinade ingredients including 1 tbsp oil.
- Toss the marinade over the chicken wings and let it marinade for min 30 minutes
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsp oil and sear the wings on high heat to form a brown crust. (Use tongs here while doing this)
- Cover the pan & simmer for another 20 mins.
- Alternatively this dish can be baked too. Line the baking tray with aluminium foil and place the wings to grill.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Baste the wings with the left over marinade.
- Grill the wings for 35 mins till crisp and done.
- Finally sprinkle garnish of fresh coriander leaves.