Prep time: 20 m
Cook time: 25 m
Ready In 45 m
For Muffin, Makes 12 muffins
- 300gms of very thinly sliced Pumpkin, should be enough to make 2 cups of puree after baking.
- 2 tbsp Ginger Grated
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of Sprig All Natural Bourbon Vanilla Extract.
- 2 cups of Sprig Cinnamon Imbued Honey.
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups of Coconut Milk
- 4 tbsp Jar Of Coconut and Ginger Love.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place the Pumpkin slices on a baking sheet. Sprinkle some salt. Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Puree it in blender. Measure out 2 cups pumpkin puree; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, allspice and salt.
- In a separate bowl, add the vanilla extract. Beat together 2 cups pumpkin puree, grated ginger, honey, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Stir pumpkin mixture into flour mixture until smooth.
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
- Take a thick bottomed pan and reduce the coconut milk into half.
- Add the Coconut ginger spread. Stir to form a homogenous mix.
- Spread this Sauce over the Muffins and Serve hot.
Recipe and picture Courtesy Antara Boruah, Choukascribbled.
Be the first to comment “Sweet Spicy and Tangy Red Cabbage Slaw”